Stay Rottnest Campground
The Stay Rottnest Campground is located close to the main settlement and just a short stroll from The Basin, one of the Island's most famous beaches.
The campground offers:
- 43 non-powered sand covered sites accommodating up to a maximum of 6 people and 2 tents
- Ablution block with wheelchair access
- Modern communal camp kitchen with cooking facilities including 4 BBQ plates and troughs (no other electrical appliances are provided).
- 2 separate free-standing BBQs
- Complimentary luggage pickup service direct from the main Rottnest jetty. Please check with your ferry provider to ensure all luggage is labelled correctly prior to arrival on Rottnest Island.
- Check in for the Stay Rottnest Campground starts from 10am.
- No alcohol will be delivered to the Campground and open flames not permitted.
- Visitors found camping outside the Campground are at risk of receiving an infringement from the Rottnest Island Rangers.
- A maximum of 2 sites can be booked in one transaction. Each site accommodates a maximum of 6 people in up to 2 tents or 4 single swags (2 single swags equal 1 tent) and each site must have one over 18 year old registered guest.
- On reaching Rottnest Island, the person who has made the booking for the site must report to the Visitor Centre with photo ID in order to register. A sticker will be provided which should be attached to the tent to confirm registration. All tents must be situated within the area of the site booked.
- Luggage collection is from 9am with an early pickup available only on request from the Visitor Centre 24 hours before departure