How to Apply
To use licenced moorings on Rottnest Island, boat owners must apply to become an authorised user.
Steps to apply
- Complete the application form
- Submit application form with vessel’s registration and insurance paperwork. This is to prove ownership, vessel length and adequate public liability cover.
- All applications are processed in order of receipt.
- Applications can take up to 10 business days to process.
- Once processed and approved, an authorised user sticker will be mailed to the applicant. This sticker needs to be displayed on the port side of the vessel. Unless the sticker is displayed, entry to the Reserve and access to the SMS will not be permitted.