The flavours of Rottnest Island are waiting for you!
- Fuel your body with a freshly squeezed juice from the Lane Café before strolling the historic Rottnest settlement.
- Jump onboard the dedicated charter vessel for your Wild Seafood Experience, an extravagant ‘sea to plate’ feast of freshly caught Western Rock Lobster and a local seafood smorgasbord enjoyed in one of Rottnest’s 20 protected bays.
- Combat the siesta slump with a pick-me-up espresso from Thomsons restaurant, while taking in the hustle and bustle of Thomson Bay.
- Savour a selection of the 60 tasty flavours of WA-made Simmos Icecream.
- Sip on a spritz at the new Pinky’s Beach Club, while watching the sunset over another delicious Rottnest day.
Pick up a copy of the Island Guide from the Visitors Centre for a map of the island as well times and booking details for the Wild Seafood experience.
Follow on day two with a light and healthy breakfast at the Lane Cafe before heading out on the Wild Seafood Experience and then finish the day with a local wine at Pinky's Beach Club overlooking picturesque views of the lighthouse.
Combining the perfect food and wine experience, your three day itinerary mixes the best of Rottnest Island from a gourmet perspective, whilst allowing ample time to cycle, snorkel, swim and experience the history, culture and famous wildlife.